A comprehensive dental exam is critical to your ongoing dental health. At your initial dental appointment, we ask that you arrive 15 minutes early to complete the health history form. Your first appointment will include a comprehensive oral examination as well as digital dental x-rays to help assess your oral health.
A dental exam can catch problems before you see or feel them. Identifying problems early makes them easier and less expensive to treat. We will provide a treatment cost estimate upon request.
Dr Scott Thordarson will be looking for:
- Tooth damage, decay and signs of cavities.
- Periodontal (gum) disease.
- Signs of oral cancer.
- Condition of previous dental work.
- General condition of your face, mouth and jaw.
- Assessment of teeth and jaw alignment.